Wednesday 27 March 2013

{ What I Want Wednesday }

Today is all things Vivienne Westwood. I have been oohing and aaahing over her style (and attitude for years) and over the past few weeks (months) I literally cannot STOP looking at these beauties...


Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragon Bow ShoesVivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragon Bow Shoes

Melissa Sky ShoesMelissa Patchuli III Shoes

I want them ALL! I have been staring at them longingly on the Dolly Dagger site, which is also another site to behold, with its gorgeous dresses and accessories.

I know this is pretty cheeky, but I have found some very similar high street styles that I am going to have a look at tomorrow (sorry Vivienne! Once my bank manager says it's ok your will ALL BE MINE)

These are from New Look and I am hoping they turn out ok! Will update as soon as I know!

null (Multi Col) Pink Glitter Bow Peeptoe Jelly Wedges | 275248099 | New Looknull (Multi Col) Pink Glitter Bow Peeptoe Jelly Wedges | 275248099 | New Look

Lxox


0 comments:

Post a Comment

UA-49970955-1