Thursday 30 August 2012

The Odd Couple - Wedding Style

Even though I don't go to too many weddings, or am I planning my own, my guilty pleasure is reading through all the lovely weddings on Kat's blog rocknrollbride.com. I came across the Wedding Stylist competition and just HAD to give it a go!

Here is my Odd Couple look, perfect for a little outdoor barn wedding (plus fairy lights, I LOOOVVVEEEE fairy lights).



The look for him and her consists of:

1.  Irregular Choice Flick Flack Heels £70
2. Lipsy Blazer £45
3. Lipsy Embroidered Detail Skater Dress £55
4. Alan Hannah Devoted Pearl Necklace With Cubic Zirconia Pendant £28
5. Grey Puppytooth Slim Fit Suit all pieces £180
6. Burgundy Brogue Boot £65

All coming to a total cost of £443.

OMG I want to wear this nyyeeoowww.

Lx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

UA-49970955-1