Monday 11 February 2013

MONDAY MUSINGS

This week I will mainly thinking about:

  • Going to South Africa, it's only a short little trip but it is really exciting! (It's a mix of business and pleasure, like you do).
  • Finishing off a few little projects that I have on.
  • Cracking on with driving. I am literally LOVING it! And there is a possibility I will be taking my test in 2 months which is amazing! 
  • Shopping. When I am in South Africa I really want to get some nice outfits. I am really terrible at shopping as I don't often think about the entire outfit and just get little bits that I end up not wearing much because they don't match anything.
  • Taking loads of photos on holiday! I am taking my Mini Diana to make sure I get loads of practice  And with it being sunny I think it will be perfect setting!


Some pretty things for your eyes:

Some awesome Mini Diana's.


diana camera





Some amazing tattoos/sketches by Sneaky Mitch



Sneaky Mitch
























Some really cute DIY projects via Heart Handmade UK (just in time for Valentines)




printable Valentine's favor box

Free heart box printables from Mr Printables via Heart Handmade UK

And finally


My favourite recipe from the BBC Good Food website. This recipe ALWAYS goes down a treat! If you cook it, let me know how you get on!

Nutty Chicken Curry

Nutty chicken curry

Hope your Monday has been acceptable.

L xox











0 comments:

Post a Comment

UA-49970955-1